The Fast IBS Relief Program:
Say goodbye to painful gut symptoms and break free from IBS once and for all – without giving up all your favorite foods.
Let me guess…
- You are tired of feeling bloated and sluggish by the end of the day.
- Your symptoms are unpredictable, making it difficult to socialize, travel, exercise, or schedule any activity.
- You have been told to try the low FODMAP diet but were left to figure it out on your own.
- You are feeling overwhelmed by all the conflicting information online and don’t know what to do next.
- You tried supplements, probiotics, or medications with little success and are afraid you will have to live with your gut symptoms for the rest of your life.
It doesn’t have to be this way! Imagine…
- Eating in restaurants without fear of having pain, bloating, or needing to rush to the bathroom
- Feeling confident and sexy in your favorite clothes because bloating and distention are no longer an issue
- Planning your day as you wish because you have predictable bathroom habits
- Having the energy and focus to do the things that are important to you: family, career, hobbies
- Going on vacation without having to plan your trip around your gut symptoms
…living life to the fullest!
Fast IBS Relief Program
A step-by-step holistic method to achieve lasting relief from IBS symptoms.
This is a 4-month program designed to help motivated, health-conscious women resolve frustrating gut symptoms and learn the skills to manage IBS for life. The individual coaching sessions will provide personalized attention so you can gain confidence in knowing what to eat to feel good, optimize your gut health – and live a full, vibrant life!
This Program is for you if you…
- Are struggling with bloating, gas, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and/or constipation
- Have been diagnosed with IBS or SIBO, or you have at least started talking to your doctor about your gut symptoms
- Are ready to make diet and lifestyle changes to resolve your gut issues
- Are tired of quick fixes and cookie-cutter approaches and want to learn the skills to manage your symptoms now and in the future
- Are looking for and value the guidance and support of a dietitian specialized in the management of IBS.
How It Works
Step 1: Find Relief
Learn how to find relief from frustrating IBS symptoms in a matter of weeks, through diet (low FODMAP and more) and lifestyle modification.
Step 2: Identify Your Triggers
Find your unique food triggers by reintroducing FODMAPs and other potential diet triggers, so you get clarity on what activates your IBS.
Step 3: Personalize
Create the diet that works for you! Learn how to eat a variety of foods so you can feel good long-term without unnecessary restrictions and optimize your gut health.
To make your journey as easy and successful as it can be!
Sixty delicious and easy-to-make low FODMAP recipes I personally created – so you don’t have to spend hours researching the internet.
Menu ideas & plans
Menu ideas and plans (whether you are an omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan), so you can get started right away – without spending hours on meal planning.
Food & grocery lists
Accurate low FODMAP foods and grocery lists – so you know exactly what to eat and buy without spending hours in the grocery store reading labels.
This 4-month program includes:
- 7 one-on-one telehealth sessions with me, a registered dietitian, and IBS & FODMAP specialist
- 5 online educational modules with short self-paced video lessons to explain each step of the process in detail
- Resources and worksheets to help you apply what you learn, and save time on meal planning and shopping
- Messaging support so you can get any question answered in between sessions
- Weekly food journal review so you can have timely feedback and progress faster
How to Get Started
Apply For an Initial Call
Fill out the application form to apply for an IBS Clarity Call and learn more about the Program. If your application is approved, you’ll get a confirmation email about the upcoming appointment.
IBS Clarity Call
This is a free 30-minute call over Zoom to discuss your personal struggles and goals, and learn more about how I can help you through coaching.
If we both feel the Fast IBS Relief Program is a good fit, you’ll have the opportunity to get enrolled right away!
Client Success Stories
I tried to follow the low FODMAP diet on my own, but I became confused and had so many questions. Antonella’s structured program simplifies the very difficult process of following the low FODMAP diet. I appreciated Antonella’s compassion and understanding as she guided me through all the necessary steps I needed to take.
Mary Graydon-Fontana ~ FORMER CLIENT
Before working with Antonella, I had no control over my symptoms. I had a fear of leaving the house, worried about having a reaction. Now I am in control of my life again and food reaction fears are no longer controlling my daily routine.
Jessica Johnson ~ FORMER CLIENT
I went from hopeless pain, fear, confusion, and alienation over my condition to the elimination of my symptoms. It’s changed my life completely. I appreciated Antonella’s professionalism and depth of knowledge about IBS & diet. Her approachable manner, humor, calm demeanor, accessibility and availability, and her continual fostering of hope. She was clearly “on my team” at all times.
Veronica M. ~ FORMER CLIENT
I created the Fast IBS Relief Program to help you feel less alone in your journey to resolving your gut issues. After coaching dozens of women with IBS, I know firsthand how long and frustrating this journey can be, and how often healthcare practitioners don’t give their patients the guidance and support they need. They end up feeling no one really understands what they are going through.
I have specialized in the management of IBS and combined the best tools available from the most up-to-date research and clinical practices in a step-by-step framework that is easy to follow and can be personalized to fit your lifestyle and dietary preferences. Best of all, I will be there to take you through each step by the hand and be your coach and cheerleader so you can conquer IBS once and for all and live your life to the fullest.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon will I start seeing results?
I’ve tried different diets already. How do I know if this program will help me?
What if I have SIBO? Is this program right for me?
I have an eating disorder. Can I still join?
I have a trip planned within the next 4 months. Is this still a good time for me to apply to join the program?
Do you take insurance?
Ready to get started?
Apply for a Free IBS Clarity Call
10 Steps to Beat the Bloat
Discover how to find relief from bloating so you can feel comfortable in your favorite clothes without restricting your diet!